Exchanges & Returns
Conditions for exchanging or returning a purchase on papua.pt
1. When ordering at www.papua.pt you have 15 (fifteen) consecutive days, counted from the receipt of the order, to proceed with the exchange or return of the ordered items.
2. The items returned to our warehouse for the purpose of exchange or return must not have been used or washed and must be returned in their original packaging, with the respective article labels and the hygienic sticker. Bikinis or bathing suits that do not have a protective hygiene sticker or that show signs of use will not be accepted. PAPUA reserves the right to deny the exchange if the article does not meet the requirements of this policy.
3. Any item found to be defective can be returned with a full refund and Papua will cover the cost of shipping the return.
4. The exchange of the item (s) can be made by another size, or another model in stock at the date of the communication of the intention to exchange; the exchange must be made for an article of equal or greater amount.
5. Gift cards and online store credits cannot be returned and are valid for 1 year from the date of issue.
How to make the request for exchange or return of purchase.
1º Enter RETURN CENTER
1. To make an exchange or return access the Return Center HERE.
2. Fill in the required fields "Order number" and "Email". You can find your order number in your order confirmation email, this number has 4 digits and is preceded by a #.
2º Send the article (s) to Papua Market.
Please send us the bikini, with the original invoice on the outside of the package, to the following address:
Papua Market, Rua da Escola Politécnica, 45 and 47, 1250-099 Portugal
1. PAPUA is not responsible for shipping costs that occur with transport to our warehouse for the respective exchange / refund.
2. You must return the items to PAPUA within the exchange / return period, otherwise PAPUA will not accept the exchange or return after this period.
3. PAPUA assumes no responsibility in the event of loss or damage occurring when sending the returned product. We advise you to request a stamped shipping receipt, from the courier services or another one you hire to make the return.
4. In case of return, PAPUA refunds only the purchase price of the returned item, excluding shipping costs.
5. Taxes, fees, or additional charges that may occur in the process of sending the articles by the customer to our warehouse will be the responsibility of the customer.
3º. Reception and evaluation of the condition of the returned items.
The Papua team has to assess whether the items received for return meet all requirements.
4º. Customer contact
a. We confirm to the customer that the item (s) are in a condition to be exchanged / refunded.
b. In case of exchange, the shipping address used to send the new item is the same as indicated in the initial purchase, if you want another address you must indicate it in advance.
c. In case of refund we advise the customer that we will proceed with the refund, using the same payment method as the initial order.
- The time for the exchange of articles takes place within a maximum period of 5 working days after receipt in our warehouse, as soon as the verification by our team of the status of returned items is completed.
- In case of return, PAPUA refunds the customer within 14 days after receiving the items at our warehouse. The refund is made using the same payment method that originated the initial order.